Looking to grow with an innovative web company?
Work hard, have fun and value each other’s contributions toward a common purpose; enabling small business to succeed on line
We provide comprehensive, competitive and flexible benefit packages.
Our Company Values are at the forefront of everything we do.
Listen to what our employees have to say…
The company that plays together stays together!
Though Web.com has grown a LOT since it opened, we still maintain a small company feel, which means we like to work hard and play hard, too.
Our commitment to innovation depends on everyone owning responsibility to deliver exceptional products and customer service. This ownership also involves becoming an owner of the company as every employee of Web.com gets stock. We offer a casual and comfortable work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and excel. We believe in supporting our employees to achieve their best and if you have a high batting average, we will give you opportunities within the company to grow: that is our promise. We feel that Web.com is a unique place to work. Give it a try and see why our employees stay so long!
Casual Working Environment
Like lots of other tech companies, Web.com offers a casual work environment so you can be comfortable while you work. This casual atmosphere translates into the way we communicate with each other, too… you will see employees from all over the company talking with executives because they want to make the company better. You will attend meetings where people from different teams passionately express differing opinions. Being casual means that you get to express who you are. We feel that’s the kind of environment that generates loyalty and innovation. So far, we’ve been proven right.
At Web.com, teamwork is critical. We believe that teamwork is the key to efficiency and you will have to rely on team members to meet deadlines. After awhile, this will become a natural skill. . . reaching out to those around you and knowing that the job will get done. But we have discovered that it is not overly hard to meet critical deadlines when you are part of a strong team.
We always encourage our employees to go the extra mile because our business is serving small business customers. We are in business to help small businesses succeed . . . so when they need our help, we answer. We strive to deliver the best products and services that will help our customers stay in business . . . and employees at Web.com care about the work that they do every day. We feel it is important work . . . we care about the success and needs of our customers: that is why we are in business.
We strive to be innovative and unique in all services we provide both to customers and employees, including our benefits and perks.
Web.com proudly offers a comprehensive, competitive, flexible benefits package to our employees. This package includes a wide range of benefit choices allowing employees to participate in those benefit programs that best meet their individual or family needs.
The benefits we currently offer are:
Shared Cost Benefit Plans
- Medical Coverage – Employees may choose from 2 different healthcare plans. We offer a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and a Point of Service (POS) plan. Employees may elect dependent coverage for their spouse, children, or domestic partner.
- Dental Coverage – We offer two comprehensive plan options to fit your dental care needs.
- Vision Coverage – The vision plan offers benefits for your annual exams, lenses and frames as well as discounts on additional vision services.
Employer-Paid Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance – Web.com pays 100% of an eligible employee’s Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage.
- Short Term Disability Coverage – Web.com provides Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance to eligible employees at no cost. In the event of a qualified injury or illness, this benefit will provide up to 60% income replacement if unable to work for up to 13 weeks.
- Long Term Disability Coverage – Web.com provides Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance to eligible employees at no cost to the employees. You will receive up to 60% income replacement if unable to work after 90 days of a qualified injury or illness.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Confidential legal, financial, emotional assistance for you and your family provided at no cost.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Paid time off is provided to all full-time employees. Accrual begins on date of hire and is available to use right away.
- Holidays – We offer 7 paid holidays plus 2 additional floating holidays per year.
- Stock Options – Web.com is pleased to offer yearly potential stock options after completion of new hire introductory period.
- Tuition Reimbursement – After (90) day introductory period, employees can participate in the Tuition Reimbursement program.
Additional Benefit Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Web.com offers Flexible Spending Accounts to assist you in saving for your Medical and Dependent Care costs.
- 401(k) Savings Plan – Traditional or Roth 401(k) Savings Plan options. Employer match is $0.50 for every dollar you contribute up to the first 6%. Fully vested after 4 years of service. All full-time employees are eligible to participate in the 401K Savings Plan immediately.
- Consistently show respect, honesty and professionalism in all interactions with customers, fellow employees and all other people with whom we have contact.
- Continuously improve our services and products and the ways we offer them to create greater value for our customers.
- Keep customer satisfaction as our top priority.
- Foster open communication among all employees.
- Create an entrepreneurial spirit among our employees that encourages personal resourcefulness and creativity.
- Value and encourage teamwork in every activity, task and opportunity.
“The day I walked in for my interview I knew I wanted to work here; there was an energetic, positive, competitive, and infectious vibe! People were smiling, having fun. My success is only dependent upon my effort and attitude. I’m rewarded and recognized for my hard work and accomplishments. I love my job.” – Tricia L
“The environment here is so fun and energetic. I genuinely feel like everyone wants to see one another succeed. I feel so lucky to be working for such a positive, growing company where I can see myself really planting roots. And where my hard work is acknowledged and I get paid for.” – Nicole S
“I love working for Web.com because I’m constantly learning. I feel really fortunate to work with and learn from some of the best minds in the industry. I learn something new every single day. I can honestly say I’m never bored! Digital Marketing is constantly changing and there is so much to know! Glad I’m learning from the best in the business.” – Sarah S
“After months and months of just grinding it clicked; the countless hours of effort paid off! The legacy you leave, the amount of money you make, the lives you touch during the process…it’s all up to you.” – Erin M
“What I most value most about working for Web.com is the fun culture and smart people that I get to work with every day. Web.com has given me the opportunity to continually advance my professional skills and contribute to strategic initiatives that directly impact the success of our customers and the business. After 10 years, I’m still motivated by the creative energy and growth opportunities at this company.” Alisa A
I love the culture at Web.com. At Web.com, we have the ability to create your own path and take ownership in your role to run your own business. There is incredible support from our leadership teams from the top all the way to the field. Web.com listens to its’ employees and takes in consideration all ideas and suggestions and then makes appropriate adjustments for the benefit of the clients, employees and company. I know that I am heard and they have my best interests in mind.” –John K
“Web.com is a great place to grow professionally. Nine years ago I started here as a PPC specialist and have since worked my way up into several different leadership roles. I always tell my employees to carve their own path here at Web.com because there are so many opportunities to expand your craft.” – Nikki J
At Web.com we work hard and have fun! We offer every employee the ability to express themselves with various contest and activites with prizes for all to enjoy! Just some examples of our fun activities include; Decorate your space teamwork, Biggest Loser, Halloween costume contest, Holiday celebrations and Employee Appreciation Week – picnic catered by none other than our Executive Team just to name a few…Come play with us!!!
- Verizon Wireless
- Dell Computers
- From You Flowers
- Theme Park, Entertainment Tickets
- Hotel Discounts
- Car Rental Services